Your domain registration is pending. Check back in an hour

MusicSoul

Learn Music the Right way!
Open today until 10:30 PM
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.
Header image for the site

Services

Music

• Guitar

• Ukulele

Testimonials

5 months ago
I took 1 month to finalize my final instructor. Prachi is having immense knowledge and techniques of teaching guitar. I was shocked when I came to know that she is having 15 guitars. She is passionate for guitar and dedicated in her field. I will always recommend to join her if you really want to learn guitar.
- Amit R
a month ago
Prachi is a wonderful teacher and wonderful person . She always motivate you to learn and move forward and makes you feel comforatble. She has amazing knowledge about guitar . I am really happy i found her as a teacher . My journey of learning guitar is so far magicall . I can able play n love guitar in a month time. Looking forward to learn more with her help. God bless you prachi rise and shine always .
- Gm S
2 months ago
8 have been sending my child for 8 months and it had been a great experience.
- Shweta G

What makes us apart, you ask? Call us

With 100s of music academy running all around Delhi NCR, what makes us different is one question we would love to answer. 
At MusicSoul, we just not teach you how to play any instrument you pick, we teach you how to play like nobody else. Sounds cliche? Don't judge before meeting us! 

Contact Us

Contact

Call now
  • 089630 43909

Business Hours

Mon:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Tue:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Wed:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Thu:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Fri:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Sat:9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Sun:9:30 AM – 10:00 PM