Your domain registration is pending. Check back in an hour

MusicSoul

Learn Music the Right way!
Opening at 9:30 AMOpen today until 10:30 PMOpen today until 10:00 PMSorry, we're closed
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.
Header image for the site

Services

Music

• Guitar

• Ukulele

Testimonials

3 months ago
I took 1 month to finalize my final instructor. Prachi is having immense knowledge and techniques of teaching guitar. I was shocked when I came to know that she is having 15 guitars. She is passionate for guitar and dedicated in her field. I will always recommend to join her if you really want to learn guitar.
- Amit R
4 days ago
8 have been sending my child for 8 months and it had been a great experience.
- Shweta G
4 months ago
Prachi is an amazing teacher. She has a ton of experience teaching guitar which is seen in the way the classes are structured. The classes progress in a structured manner, there are reviews for mostly everything she teaches and there are exercises to learn different aspects of playing a guitar. Apart from being the duty expert, she helped form my motivation to learn different aspects of guitar. She makes complicated things look easy and approachable for beginners.
- Er. A

What makes us apart, you ask? Call us

With 100s of music academy running all around Delhi NCR, what makes us different is one question we would love to answer. 
At MusicSoul, we just not teach you how to play any instrument you pick, we teach you how to play like nobody else. Sounds cliche? Don't judge before meeting us! 

Contact Us

Contact

Call now
  • 089630 43909

Business Hours

Mon:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Tue:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Wed:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Thu:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Fri:9:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Sat:9:30 AM – 10:00 PM
Sun:9:30 AM – 10:00 PM